This Monday afternoon, I have a business meeting. There is some very important stuff that needs to be attended to. Just know that, if you try to call me at work on Monday afternoon, I won't answer my phone. I won't be in the office. Because I'll be in a meeting. Somewhere else. Capiche? Capiche.
And on a completely unrelated note, Opening Day is Monday. Ironic, huh? Big Reds fan like me... won't be able to work on the afternoon of Opening Day. What are the odds. Weird.
Saturday, March 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
on another completely random side-note, my mom would only allow my brother and i to skip one day of school.
You....play hooky on "Opening Day"....along with 30,000 other hooky players. No way! The other 14,000 butts in the seats were legit.....and probably retired...like your's truly!
do you remember back in the 8's... the kid who skipped school to go to opening day. he reached out to snag a homerun ball and ended up falling over the rail and was holding on with one hand and had to be pulled back up by his buddies. the next day there was a photo of him on the front page of the paper, hanging onto the rail with one hand...he ended up getting suspended for that! do you believe that! those educators. :]
Post a Comment