- Christy Brinkley is getting divorced for the 9 millionth time
- Jay-Z is un-retiring from making music
- Reggie Bush made lots of money while at USC
- Michelle Wie missed the cut at a men's event (again)
- Muslims and Catholics currently aren't getting along
- Ford is laying off more workers
- The grass is green
- Water is wet
- Fire is hot
- Ice is cold
Friday, September 15, 2006
This Just In...
From the "Breaking News: The Sky is Blue" department...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was surprised and sad to hear about Christie Brinkley. I don't know if you heard the part about how her husband cheated on her at least once and possibly twice. I think we should be sad for that family and pray for them. She obviously has serious issues with men and I hope that she'll look for love from God this time because no man is ever going to supply what she's looking for. It's sad that children are in this situation also.
Understood. I mean no ill will towards Christie Brinkley. I'm simply never surprised when celebrities divorce, since there seem to be so few celebrity marriages that survive. If George & Laura Bush were announcing divorce, I'd be shocked... if Billy & Ruth Graham were announcing divorce, I'd be shocked... sadly, beyond that, celebrity divorces just aren't surprising.
Post a Comment