...and the color of it is red.
There have been several rough times in my life when I felt that I was the last to know. It's never fun to have most of the free world know something that affects you, while you remain oblivious to the situation.
So I will delight, right now, in knowing something long before it is to be announced. I have insider information. It doesn't pertain to business. Nobody is pregnant (at least, I hope we aren't). Nobody is getting married. In fact, it has pretty much nothing to do with me or my life. Call me immature if you will, but I'm gonna sit on this one for a while.
Just remember, you heard it here first. When news breaks in, we break out.
Monday, September 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
not fair...now I'm extremely curious...
actually, I heard about this before you did. people with bi-colored eyes can sense these things.
don't worry people, its not as great as he's making it out to be.
I AM THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM AND IT IS REALLY NOT AS HUGE AS HE IS MAKING IT OUT TO BE...........DON'T BE FOOLED!
somebody's lying...
i think it's you.
Just wait. Actually, you probably won't care. But I will.
Post a Comment