Only a fool would think the Bengals will make it through the next 12 months without another bout of negative publicity. No longer is the question "Who Dey?" Tonight, dear readers, the question is simply "Who's next?"
Sure, you could take the easy way out and say Chris Henry, he of the drunken vomiting episode, will be the next Bengal arrested. And who could blame you? The odds would certainly be in your favor. Maybe you think Kelley Washington will be the next Bengal arrested, as his squirrel-ly celebration is worthy of incarceration. Toby is going out on a limb and predicting that the Golden Boy himself, Carson Palmer, is next. The Tobe even went so far as to demonstrate #9 behind bars, for your viewing pleasure.
Just in case you were wondering, Lewis Billups is not an acceptable answer, as he is no longer alive, let alone on the roster. And Stanley Wilson is probably still in rehab somewhere, making it unlikely that he could get arrested anytime soon. Also, Tremain Mack is out. And remember, Matthias Askew has been cut, so he does us no good, regardless of how often he is tazed. Eric Steinbach and Justin Smith are in contract years, so they will likely be on their best behavior.My vote? Frostee Rucker. I don't know why, I guess I just think he's due. Anybody else want in? Go to the Bengals.com roster page, throw a dart at your computer screen, and comment your opinion. They all have a chance. It's like the lotto... Odds are, you'll have fun.
6 comments:
You forgot, Eric Steinbach already got his stripes before the season. And I don't mean of the tiger decent. I believe it was..."I had 10 beers with dinner, an hour ago so I'm alright to drive..."
My pick - Shayne Graham picked up for public intoxication and assulting an officer with his foot. OR Sam Adams for use of a deadly cavernous stomach. OR T.J. Houshmandzadeh, for having the hardest name to pronounce (and spell) in the NFL.
that picture is outstanding.
i can't pose Aly for that picture because i don't dress her in that STRIPED CRAP!
SINCE NO DRINKING IS A PART OF HENRY'S PROBATION - I THINK THAT HE IS PROBABLY GOING TO GET SCREWED! HE MAY BE A GOOD PLAYER BUT OUTSIDE OF THAT HE STINKS! AND TO THINK THAT JUST 3 HOURS BEFORE THAT ODELL'S GIRLFRIEND WAS ARRESTED FOR DUI! WITH THE MONEY THAT THEY MAKE THEY SHOULD HAVE PAID FOR A FREAKIN' TAXI! NO SYMPATHY FROM ME...........
Dude,
Hey Anonymous - Chill out. No need to yell. Finger off of the shift key = inside voices... We know Chris Henry's screwed, and that it's his own fault. No need to shout it from the rooftops...or Scott's blog.
SCOTT THE ANONYMOUS COMMENT WAS ACTUALLY FROM ME - I ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE ANONYMOUS KEY INSTEAD OF THE OTHER KEY AND DIDN'T REALIZE IT BEFORE I HIT "PUBLISH". YOU ARE REALLY QUITE HARSH ON PEOPLE WHO LEAVE COMMENTS IF IT'S NOT WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR!!! REMEMBER, EVERYONE HAS AN OPINION!
FYI - Butros Butros isn't Scott.
Tye
Post a Comment