Today was Toby's 9 month checkup at the doctor's office. For his age, he is in approximately the 70th percentile for length and head size, and the 92nd percentile in weight. He weighed in this afternoon at a svelte 23 pounds 13 ounces. I wish I could adequately explain how much I love this little guy, although I'm guessing all parents understand what I'm saying.
Friday, September 29, 2006
9 Months of The Tobe
Today was Toby's 9 month checkup at the doctor's office. For his age, he is in approximately the 70th percentile for length and head size, and the 92nd percentile in weight. He weighed in this afternoon at a svelte 23 pounds 13 ounces. I wish I could adequately explain how much I love this little guy, although I'm guessing all parents understand what I'm saying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats champ. You've got a friggin huge primate. That kid can tackle you.
Aly still doesn't weigh that much and she's almost 2 years old.
Post a Comment