Sunday, January 06, 2008

Blue Alligator Cake!

The party happened. And it was a happenin' party. No one vomited. Many thanks go out to Toby's grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts, and godparents for making it a great day.

When I said Robyn was putting the finishing touches on the blue alligator cake, it looked much like it does in this picture:Neither of us had any idea that it would be another 3 hours before completion. I'm gonna go out on a limb here and make a bold statement: BEST. BLUE ALLIGATOR CAKE. EVER. Oh yeah, I went there. And good luck trying to prove otherwise.Here's the tired-yet-proud cake artist with her creation. Ain't she great?!Of course, Toby was amazed when he came downstairs for breakfast and there really was a blue alligator cake on the counter.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freakin' unbelieveable.!! It really is a "Blue Alligator Cake"!
I bet it tasted good too.....I almost said 'like chicken'...boooo!
Way ta go Robyn.

Dan

Rustypants said...

your wife = amazing!

lucky toby!

Anonymous said...

awww GREAT cake!!!