Thursday, August 21, 2008

Scott & Robyn 1, Sesame & Belle 0

It wasn't a bird. It was a bat. That's 3 bats in the last year. (Bat Post #1 & Bat Post #2 are available for free in the Rm113 archives.) I think I know how all 3 have entered the house, but I'm not totally sure. Regardless, Robyn and I were able to direct the flying rodent out a window around 11:15 last night. Just thought you should know.

There was a tasty flying cat treat in our house for almost 24 hours, and the cats were unable/unwilling to do anything about it. Freaking worthless animals.

Sidenote: Sesame likes to sit in the window and stare at the stray mama cat. The stray mama cat likes to stare at Sesame in the window. One of them longs to be outside. The other longs to be inside. The grass is always greener, I suppose.

No comments: