After the first one fell, I thought "there's no way that ever happens again". Then Toby's fan fell into his crib during his nap, and it became evident that there needed to be an accelerated plan to get some new ones. This one went up between the hours of 10:30pm and midnight tonight, and was the most challenging install yet.
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Photo Update (Dining Room)
I know I said that the dining room was officially done when I bought the organ, but I was misquoted. Take a look at these pictures and notice how silly that pathetic fan looks. It is one of the smaller fans that can be purchased, designed for a small room with a low ceiling. My dining room has 10-and-a-half foot ceilings and is 16 feet by 16 feet. Not exactly meeting the specs, there. Might work up in one of the 3rd floor bedrooms, but the motor is grinding, so no thanks.
Down it comes, soon to be heading for it's final resting place, Mt. Rumpke.
I'm getting to be quite the ceiling fan install expert. I've done 4 of these bad boys in the last 2 months. And they aren't my favorite things, it's just that the previous owner... well... he pretty much sucked at life. 2 of the fans that he installed fell. Ceiling fans are supposed to stay attached to the ceiling.
After the first one fell, I thought "there's no way that ever happens again". Then Toby's fan fell into his crib during his nap, and it became evident that there needed to be an accelerated plan to get some new ones. This one went up between the hours of 10:30pm and midnight tonight, and was the most challenging install yet.


Personally, I think this is a huge improvement for the room. So, ummm... maybe the dining room is finally finished. Who knows.
After the first one fell, I thought "there's no way that ever happens again". Then Toby's fan fell into his crib during his nap, and it became evident that there needed to be an accelerated plan to get some new ones. This one went up between the hours of 10:30pm and midnight tonight, and was the most challenging install yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
looks awesome! good job!
Post a Comment