Wednesday, August 20, 2008
Photo Update (The Family)
Before I get into my "blood" family, it is only right to mention Levon, who I now and forever will consider my brother. He's been living with us for about 6 months and will be likely be moving out relatively soon. I'm excited for him, and I will miss his presence around the house. I'll never forget a lot of things about his time with us, but one of the best was when he cut some flowers from the garden and brought them to Robyn in the hospital. It was perfect. It was classy. Robyn and I were impressed.
And now, back to my regularly scheduled family photo update. Baby Aimee, sleeping like a baby should.
A family of four. Wow. Crazy.

Aimee is a sweetheart, but her propensity for pooping in all situations is a tad bit concerning. During her first bath, she pooped in her little tub. Robyn cleaned her up and wrapped her in a towel, which she promptly pooped in. Robyn cleaned her up again and wrapped her in a new towel. This photo was taken to capture Robyn's face immediately after Aimee pooped in the third towel.



We bribed Toby with a lollipop at Aimee's doctor appointment. Bribery is absolutely the only means for everyone to keep some semblance of sanity right now. Tobe isn't concerned with bribery, though. He just wants to make sure you know he has a lollipop.
Toby already knows how to work an mp3 player better than I do. He's already an Andrew Peterson fan, which is a good sign for the future.
Rick stopped by to show Toby his motorcycle. Tobe decided to take a ride. Mommy was scared. Daddy was excitedly living vicariously through his toddler.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey, can we get more updates???
you have totally obliterated the post record for 2 days.
congrats!
did you give that boy a tattoo?
Post a Comment