Thursday, August 07, 2008

Aimee Makes Animal Noises

I forgot what interesting noises babies make. Aimee makes quite the variety... some aren't cute, such as burps and miscellaneous butt noises. Some are incredibly adorable, such as breathing and miscellaneous cooing noises.

And some are fascinatingly entertaining, such as barnyard animal noises. It's downright impressive to hear an 11-day-old human accidentally sound precisely like (1) a snorting pig, (2) a neighing horse, (3) a yapping dog, (4) a barking dog.

Earlier today, while I was talking to my wife on the phone, Aimee (who was on Robyn's person) went all barking dog. The following dialog ensued:

Me: What was that?!
Wife: That was Aimee.
Me: No way. I was going to ask you if we had a dog.
Wife: Yes, dear, I had a dog...
Toby (in background): No, Mama, you no have daaaahg...

Ahh, the perceptive little toddler...

I'm going to bed. I'm a mess.

No comments: