Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Legal Name = Ocho Cinco?

If this really happens, should I ____ ?

(a) laugh it off and continue rooting for my hometown team
(b) think it's a pathetic egotistical move but continue to root for my hometown team
(c) pick a different team to root for until the jackass is gone
(d) stab myself in the face in a fit of confused rage

I'm currently torn between B and D. Let me know your thoughts... I need you now, more than ever.

5 comments:

B-Call said...

you gotta laugh, dude.
come on... that's comedy no matter what you think of Ocho.
no matter what he did last off season, funny is funny.

Anonymous said...

But at least the Reds got rid of Dunn. You win some, you lose some.

Anonymous said...

Oh and I am prepared with stats to defend that statement. (I should really have made this all one comment but I am scatterbrained).

Anonymous said...

Root, root root for the home team, and ignore the antics.

I will continue to support the Bengals, but will NOT continue to wear the 85 jersey I bought a few years ago to games...just can't do it! I wish I had been on my A game when I realized you could take them somewhere, I would have done that!

Hope everything is going well with the newly expanded fam!!

Julie

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on "B" or "D", leaning towards "B". I'm hoping the Bengals do great with Ocho on the bench. As if all this wasn't bad enough, now there's talk the Bengals might take another look at Chris Henry.... God help us!