What is sexier than a pregnant wife? I remember how she looked at 16... and 18... and college... and our wedding day... but she's never been as freaking hot as she is today. I can't really explain it... our culture/society places such an emphasis on females having the perfect hourglass shape... our culture/society frowns upon women gaining weight... and yet, as my wife is now 'showing' baby #2 and gaining weight, I'm loving it. Just like the last pregnancy. It's the best.
Anyway...
(Hi, I'm Scott. Welcome to my blog, where I unfortunately and too often allow my fingers to type all sorts of random stuff that my brain thinks. I hope you have a good time.)
Robyn continues to attract the attention of men who aren't me. They obviously have good taste, but it is still a little surprising. She doesn't flirt. (She doesn't even flirt with me. This needs to be remedied.) She doesn't wear anything revealing in public. In fact, she typically wears baggy attire in public. And yet, she continues to turn heads.
Remember this post about Jim The Neighborhood Guy hitting on my wife? Well, JTNG wasn't walking alone. I forgot to post a follow-up, but JTNG's friend came back a few days later to apologize to me for JTNG hitting on my wife. JTNG's friend knew that she was married, but JTNG started running game so quick that JTNG's friend wasn't able to stop him. (JTNG's friend then reminded me that he does roofing and siding, and that if I ever needed work done on my house, he lives around the corner.)
She's not garnering the attention of scumbags, either, it seems. These are reasonable folks. The most recent occasion was Reception Hall Guy striking up a conversation when she was setting up the luau cake prior to the wedding reception. After a little small talk, she wisely decided she should let RHG know that she's spoken for. RHG smoothly asked her to pass on a message to me- that I'm the luckiest guy in the world.
Amen, RHG. You speak the truth, indeed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
In the interest of truth...it was "luckiest in Ohio", not "the world"
And apparently your brain/mouth filter is broken again.
Sorry innocent bystanders.
ummm... there's a world outside ohio?
yes! greetings, from the luckiest guy in florida!
Scott,
No need to fret. Pregnant women can indeed be sexy. As long as you aren't the jealous type, it's all good.
Okay...this is the second time in two weeks that I've made a comment that may come back to bite me....
Post a Comment