Kevin LeMaster and I are featured in an article in this week's CityBeat. CityBeat has been getting quite a bit of publicity lately, so naturally they are raising the bar and now featuring famous Cincinnatians such as myself and Kevin.
I can honestly say I never thought I'd be featured in a publication that is currently in a legal battle due to their running advertisements with a "degrading, sexual nature". Kevin, we've hit the big time. We are culturally relevant.
Nothing either of us sought. I got an email from the author, requesting an interview, and I put her in touch with Kevin. I would've guessed it should have been the other way around, as Kevin is the man when it comes to documenting building projects around town.
The story can be found on page 15 in the CityScapes insert. On newsstands now... and... they're free, thanks to the ad revenue generated by the all those whores and satanists. (Just kidding!)
(Actually... maybe kidding, to be fair.)
It's a well-written article about, predictably, city stuff. Pick one up. I'll even autograph one for you. I might even pay you to let me autograph one for you.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Any Publicity Is Good Publicity
Labels:
friends,
news,
old houses,
rehabbing olive,
termites,
the city
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice job. We'll seek out your autograph soon!
You sent her my way? Thanks for thinking of me, man!
Post a Comment