Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Terrell Owens 85 to DC?

Is Mike Brown stupid? No, it's clear that he's not stupid... he's a tremendous businessman. He has crazy amounts of cash, he has a dream of a stadium lease, he has a sold-out PBS for years to come.

So why would Mikey Boy not trade Terrell Owens Chad to the 'Skins for a nice pick package? There's no way TO CJ can play with this team again now that he's thrown everyone (save TJ) under the bus, is there? The only answer I can come up with for our owner's unwillingness to deal is that it somehow involves his favorite thing in the world: $

Mathematically, how do I say it... oh yeah: Paul Brown > Mike Brown

(Unless, of course, an even better package of picks can be negotiated... then, maybe he has more of a football brain than I'm accusing him of having. He's still a big fart, though.)

No comments: