- written approximately 25,672,099,247 words about the gospel, the city, the church, the Reds, and politics
- posted pictures of Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, my car, a wedding cake, the Kool-Aid Man, the Mannings with Oreos, and the ceramic Kroger lady mural
- embedded a YouTube video of amateur rappers rapping about the girls of my neighborhood.
Obviously, my priorities are all screwed up. My apologies. To begin to make amends, here's a photo update of our life... and especially of The Tobe:
Tobe LOVES his "yay-yow twuck" (yellow truck) and wants to play in it all the time. Day or night. Rain or shine. Warm or blizzard. Many thanks to Papi for getting the faulty wheel welded. The kid loves to drive. This is a favorite toy, for sure.
Before Tobe was allowed to play with the yellow truck that day, Dada had to get rid of the urban wildlife. Robyn encountered a snake in our College Hill garden once, but this guy seemed especially out of place. I returned him to his natural habitat. I'm very brave, you know. Not really. I'm just glad this guy wasn't much bigger...
Tobe really likes not wearing a diaper. He also likes trying to wear adult shoes. Sometimes, he does both. Actually, oftentimes he does both.
Robyn made easter cookies for the extended family. She iced them, then Toby added the sugar sprinkles. He did well for the first dozen cookies or so... then he could no longer resist and started taking big bites. His mouth is quite full of cookie in this picture.
Coloring eggs was fun. We quickly realized just how messy it was going to be, so the boy went topless pretty early on in the process. Hopefully this goes better next year! We also have a picture of his "tie-dyed" stomach after the fact, which will be a fun one for the album.
Easter morning. I really like this pic. Little kid all dressed up and without a care in the world, blue skies, big front porch.
A decent family pic of the 4 of us (1 unborn). It would be a better family pic if I would lose some weight, but that's another story for another time. Happy Easter! Here, eat 10 pounds of ham!
Tobe loves his Gigi! (Or... GG? However you spell the abbreviation for Grandma Goodridge...)
Bathtime with Mama is always fun. The bear towel has seen quite a bit of use in the last couple years. Man... I LOVE that kid's smile...
This is Robyn's current favorite picture. Tobe and his Dada cuddling on the bathroom couch. Yes, I said "bathroom couch"...
9 comments:
Cool pics. That snake was straight up crazy, I hate snakes. I think I would have found something large and dropped it on the snakes head. gross.
It's about time we saw some updated pics! Fun times!
thanks for the pics
I look forward to them!
you have a couch in your bathroom.
sweet.
black mamba's in the Nati. nice.
and the las pic looks like you two were hanging out in Hamilton!
hi, i'm shirt sleeves and clothes. have we met?
ps- i'm diggin' the file name of the pic with Tobe in diapers and dad shoes...
"dad-ass-hoes"
the city life is getting to you.
thanks, brian. you continue to be a beacon of light and encouragement to me.
It hated my first attempt to comment...
What I said was...
I like the yaw-wo truck pic. Way cuter then this picture.
http://sandhill.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/new_hat.jpg
Ok it wont let me post that link properly so I'll just describe it:
Big fat guy standing next to his truck. That is all.
Post a Comment