Thursday, April 17, 2008

...and They're Off!

Robyn, The Tobe, Colleen, and my mom have left the greater metropolitan area. Destination: Gatlinburg. If you're the praying type, pray not for safe travels as much as you pray for the collective sanity of my wife and my sister. Toby = pure insanity on a normal day. Adding his grandmother to the mix is akin to throwing a big festering pot of Napalm on top of a nuclear meltdown. So... pray for them all... please... I don't ask much of you. May God bless their souls.

In the meantime, what should I do? I'm thinking about doing something really manly, like getting a bow and arrow and going deer hunting. Although that would be like a self-fulfilling prophecy, now that I think about it... Maybe I'll settle on going camping with some of the guys. Only, instead of purchasing or taking food with us, to prove our manliness, we'll take fishing rods, and if we don't catch anything, we won't have dinner... yeah... that's what I'm talking about!!! (I don't really need dinner Saturday night, anyway...)

Good luck to us all.

No comments: