...will be in concert next Sunday night. In my living room. Oh yes. It's gonna be amazing.
I've had a link to his website up on my sidebar for quite some time. He's an amazing songwriter. He's an amazing guitarist. He's way funnier than anyone I've ever seen in person before. His songs make me crack up laughing, to the point of tears... then, when the song is over, I say "wow... that was way deeper than I realized..."
You can be here, too. $25 cash at the door. Please RSVP. Maybe we'll have a grillout before the show. I can promise you it's gonna be a unique evening. I can almost promise you will consider it entertainment dollars well-spent, as I can't imagine anyone not liking him. Cause he's freaking awesome. And rumor has it that there will be some free stuff given out, to boot.
www.andygullahorn.com
If you want to be here, fire me off one of those electronic mail thingies. scott at impactwest dot com. Or call me. It's gonna be a riot. I hope you can make it.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment