The stoic pose. Just make this black and white and tell me it was a 15-second exposure from 100 years ago. (Minus the personalized onesie, of course.)
The quasi-smile. I've received one smile from my daughter so far, and it was super cute. I can't wait for more. She's definitely winning me over.
This is the famous and hilarious "alert" face. I crack up when I see this.
Aimee and her fellow baby friend, baby Jackson. We got to meet the little man back in July, but goodness gracious was he alert the night he and Mike & Jerri stopped by! Wide-eyed and ready to party.
This is Aimee with her fellow baby cousin, baby Marley. They were born just 13 days apart, and will certainly see alot of each other growing up. These babies have really drawn the whole family closer together, which is awesomeness.
Ahh, those crazy Moores from Tennessee. They sent Aimee a present. It was this lovely hat.
1 comment:
Gheez,....did baby Jack just see a ghost???
Love the hat! What a sweet heart that Amiee is.!!
Post a Comment