What's up with this? More dreams? I usually remember one little weird random part of a dream every 2 months or so. Now, just a couple days after the Simon Cowell dream, I have the distinct pleasure of another.
This time, JBBrick and Homestyle and I were Christians in Nazi Cincinnati. Specifically, we were being detained at my parents' house. It was early on in the Nazi occupation of the 'Nati. Somehow, the 3 of us had the foreknowledge of what was going to happen with the occupation, thus the need for us to escape and help save the world. Naturally, my parents' deck had a fence around it and was 3 stories off the ground. Homestyle looked left, looked right, jumped, landed on his feet, and waited in a safe place for JBBrick and me to join him. I ended up being too afraid to jump, in fear of breaking my legs on landing. Yet I knew I must escape.
Also, this was the first dream in quite awhile that Robyn was in. She was the encouraging wife, telling me that I needed to go because there was so much work to do. This was also this first dream ever that Toby was in. So that's good. At least my wife and kid made the dream. Yeah, it was weird.
No idea why I'm posting this... probably because it's early and I have time to kill...
I'm glad the Olympics are over. I watched a grand total of about 15 minutes of the games, yet I constantly felt like I was supposed to be tuning in. I think I was reminiscing about watching the games as a child growing up. There was something magical about them then. I couldn't wait for the Olympics to come. And now? Bleh... Indifferent. Oh well, I guess that's me just getting old.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like the dream posts. I've had crazy vivid dreams ever since I was a kid. I'll have to share on my blog the next good/bad/weird one I have that I actually remember.
Post a Comment