I've said it before, and surely I'll say it again... holy cow is this little booger growing fast. I've inserted a pic of Gramby (the combination of Grandma and Embee). Big Papi (my dad) is not pictured, but I felt the need to mention him, because his nickname is Big Papi. How sweet is that??? I need to make sure he gets David Ortiz in the fantasy draft.
I'm pretty much flat-out amazed at the awesomeness of my wife. 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, she's constantly working. She's a stay-at-home-mom. She doesn't get time off. Ever. She is giving Toby all that she has, all the time. And I'm so proud of her. I get to sleep through the night. I get to go to work for a change of scenery. She's always here. And she's doing great. Feel free to send her some love.Work has been stressful. All auditors, all the time. Really changes the dynamic of my job. But at least the days go by fast, and lately I've been leaving the office feeling like I was busy all day, which is somewhat satisfying. Even still, I'll be happy when our auditing friends go away.
I played dodgeball for the first time tonight. I don't think I did too bad... ahh, heck, I suck. Everytime I threw, I thought dang I throw like a girl. And apparently when going for the catch, one should use one's body, not just one's hands. Twice I had a relatively soft-thrown ball hit right off my hands. Not like catching a football at all. Out was I. I think I had fun, even though I cussed under my breath every time I was out. (That's what us youth leaders have to do when we cuss... we must cuss under the breath.) And I think I sprained multiple fingers on my throwing hand. But I swear, I had fun. Plus, as an added bonus, I got to hang with Minefield for an hour or so afterwards. Good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment