Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine Gift

Since we all know it is better to receive than to give, allow yourselves to be jealous of me. I received the best Valentine's Day present ever. If I was expecting anything, it was an electric razor. So, receiving the complete first season of The Muppet Show on DVD was a huge and supremely pleasant surprise. Robyn and I just finished watching episode one, complete with Mahna Mahna. I laughed way more than I have in a long time. Mad props to the wifey for the gift that keeps on giving.

3 comments:

B-Call said...

great gift. big ups to Robyn.
Mindee would just think its stupid. she hates any shows with cartoons, puppets or animals that talk. which just happens to be EVERYTHING that i watch.

scott d said...

OK, I hate to do it... I have no problems deleting comment spam... but I'm gonna be the comment Nazi. This is not a xanga site or a myspace site where people use comments like email... so... the official proclamation... if anyone posts a comment that has absolutely nothing to do with my post, I will remove it. No offense. I just think that's what email is for. Rock on. Goodnight now.

Justin Hall said...

speak on it brother!

btw - what an excellent gift. how can you ever get tired of watching the muppet show? you just can't.