Quite frequently, Robyn asks, "Sca, how old am I?" From June through January, my answer is always the same: "Babe, you're still a year younger than me." Of course, from Feburary through May, I get to say, "You are the same age as me." Somehow, she always knows how old I am, but can never remember how old she is. And since she is a loyal reader, let this post serve as a reminder to the wifey that she will be the same age as me until my next birthday. She's really just the cutest thing ever. So, happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole wide world. It is truly wonderful to be head-over-heels for my best friend.
Robyn, The Tobe, and I celebrated at PFChang's. More accurately, Robyn celebrated with the Great Wall of Chocolate. It was by far my worst experience there. Wait... dear... no... I didn't mean it that way... no... DEAR! You were great company... it was the menu... my food... come back... I've loved the place ever since it was the site of my bachelor party dinner a few years back. But they have currently fallen out of my favor, as my favorite meal of any restaurant meal that exists has been taken off the menu. R.I.P., Pork a la Sechuan. I'll miss you dearly.
And my American Idol favorite... has been my favorite ever since the auditions... the moment I saw/heard the audition, I told Robyn, "that's the one..." Chris Daughtry. Ok, I'm on record. He probably won't win... seems like the ladies are real strong this season... but he's my choice thus far.
Ok, bedtime... work has been consuming lately... I need my beauty rest.
Oh yeah, and congrats to Ryan and Jeri's daughter having a penis. Jeri would love for you to vote on name choices for their SON. And I can say that with all the confidence that is possible for a human being to have... Jeri likey the comments. Imagine having an ultrasound and being told that your child is a girl... settling on a name... only to be told later that the daughter has male plumbing. Awesome. So, for the love, make the lady happy and comment comment comment... Seriously, people, she likes comments. Maybe a little much... heck, I've censored her here at Room 113...
Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
i understand your pain at the PF.
when Olive Garden took off the Manicotti for a while, I boycotted until they got it back on the menu. I'm sure that I was the difference.
and my mommy tells me i'm special.
lettuce wraps, mang. all a growing boy needs.
i told ryan that i thought they should name the boy 'earl' but i think 'earl duebber' has a nice ring to it as well. so take that as a suggestion for your next spawn, whenever that happens.
The first ultrasound said a girl. All the remaining ones proved inconclusive.
This made my wife ultra-paranoid so that the first words she yelled out after the birth were, "IS IT A GIRL??? IS IT A GIRL???"
It was.
Good thing, I wouldn't have wanted to deal with her if it was a boy.
wait, i missed something.
you guys are only 24???
holy crap, i'm old.
you guys aren't even near 30 like i am.
Justin, appetizers aren't the problem... I've got plenty of those that I enjoy... I need a new entree...
Brian, you're like, 46, right? You creepy old man...
Post a Comment