- We're expecting Aimee to arrive in approximately 3 weeks. Sheesh. Time is flying. I can't wait to meet the little one, and I know Robyn can't wait to have the little one no longer be inside of her.
- I have an intern at church. It's very cool... Just like teaching college showed me that I know more than I realized I knew about accounting, working with an intern is showing me that I know more than I realized I knew about leading worship. (Follow that?!)
- Toby is awesome. "I need my mommy" or "I need my daddy" in a whiny voice, depending on which one of us is putting him to bed = heartbreaking! He's just a little disobedient scoundrel that is so frickin' adorable... He's our little man. And I hope he will be a wonderful big brother. We'll see how this goes... (!)
- Chris Henry... seriously... get help. Home foreclosure and vehicle repossession aren't supposed to happen to people who have made millions of dollars in the last couple years.
- The organ is fantastic. I am now able to seamlessly transition from old hymns directly into a rousing rendition of Take Me Out To The Ballgame. It doesn't suck.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Not Much To Say
Lot's going on. Just not all that inspired to write about anything much right now. Maybe inspiration shall come soon. Until then...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment