He wants to talk on the phone with me. He whines to his Mommy all day, "I need my Daddy".
So Robyn puts him on the phone. He doesn't say "hi"... he just blurts out...
Toby: I WENT KWOGER!
Daddy: Wow, buddy, you went to Kroger?! What did you buy?
Toby: Dot you some soap!
Daddy: You got me some soap?! Wow! Thanks, I needed some soap.
Toby: Yeah!
Daddy: What else did you buy?
Toby: Tottge Teeze!
Daddy: Mmmmmm, cottage cheese. Did you get some chili, too?
Toby: Yeah! You want some [untypable/unpronouncable combination of letters that mean 'Spaghettios']?
Daddy: (shocked) Did you just ask me if I want Spaghettios?
Toby: Yeah.
Daddy: No, you can have them. I'm going to have a salad.
Toby: (excitedly, to his Mommy) DADDY HAVE SAWAD!
Mommy: (background, to Toby) Tell Daddy good job...
Toby: Good JOOOOOOOOB!
Daddy: Thanks buddy. I also had a donut.
Toby: (really excitedly, to his Mommy) DADDY HAVE DONUT!
Mommy: (background) Uh-oh...
Toby: You want something else?
Daddy: No, I just wanted to talk to my Toby.
Toby: Buh-bye.
Daddy: Ok, Monster, bye bye. Love you.
Toby: Yuv you. See ya soon.
Life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool
Kids - make you appreciate the little things in life to get excited about, like going to the store to buy soap and cottage cheese - thanks for that reminder
Namaste
Dennis
My little girl will be 2 soon and we're getting into these little dialogues...I love it so much. I need to record some of them. It's the greatest thing in the world when she tells me she "nuvs" me.
Post a Comment