------------------------------
Last week, if you were to ask Toby "how are you doing?" he would reply with a sheepish "oh... kay..." We tried to get him to be a little happier in his response, encouraging him to tell us about his day if asked how he's doing. Then we proceeded to tell him what an exciting and busy day he had!
He ate breakfast! He played on his bike! He played with his "yay-yow caaahhh" (yellow car)! He went to the library! He went to Kroger with Mommy! He took a nap with Pinstripes (his plush tiger)! He had peanut butter and jelly!
This may have been a mistake.
Now, if you were to ask Toby "how are you doing?" he would very excitedly respond "I HAVE BUSY DAY! I HAVE BUSY DAY!" Of course, he may not have had a busy day at all. Quite possibly, he has just woken up, not even yet having breakfast. But you better believe I HAVE BUSY DAY!
We're working on this. We want him to tell us what he did during his so-called busy day. Tell us all the fun things he did on his busy day! Of course, his only answer is a sheepish "I'm not know."
Oh well. We'll keep trying.
------------------------------
This is Toby in front of the organ I may or may not buy this weekend:
1 comment:
dude, the organ is sweet and all, but i think toby would probably prefer the john petrucci signature model guitar for only $199.00!!
look at how happy he is playing it!!
he's got good finger positioning as well!
Post a Comment