Friday, May 30, 2008

Sliced Bread? You're KIDDING!!! That's Incredible!

Some of you will want to respond to this by saying "yeah Duebber, and they sell bread pre-sliced now too. Welcome to the party." Well scoff all you wish, you haters, but color me impressed at how awesome Craigslist is.

I only looked at the musical instruments section, but I can only imagine what fantastic things can be found on this craptasticly designed site. I mean... in a matter of minutes I found a variety of nice Stratocasters, Telecasters, Les Pauls, nice acoustics, hookers, men seeking casual sex with strangers, quality amplifiers, and soundboards, all at a very fair price. This place has it all!

I put my Mesa Boogie up for sale on Tuesday night. By Wednesday night, I had 3 people lined up to come and play it. By Thursday night, I had received my asking price and now I have cash in hand. Or, more accurately, cash in wallet.

I suppose the next thing you tell me is that someone has invented a round circular object to make transporting things/people easier.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we're looking at houses on craigslist, too. the site rocks.

B-Call said...

a frisbee?

Anonymous said...

Ya think I can sell the ole "keg-er-ater" (1950's frig+tap+tank+ lines) on that there Craigslist thinging dinging..??? Long live draft beer..!!....food of the Monk's.

Dan