The next inning, he called their guy safe at first on a play in which he was clearly out.
I gave him a small piece of my mind, encouraging him to at least be consistent if he's going to be making the wrong calls. He didn't respond.
Next inning, same situation, I beat out a grounder, he calls me out. My composure was pretty much gone at this point. I let a few fly. He didn't respond. And when he didn't respond, I let a few more fly.
Finally, he responded, which was apparently what I was looking for. I wanted his attention. He told me my next words would be from the parking lot. I gave him a few more, but he didn't follow through on throwing me out
Last week, we had him again. I playfully went up for the coin toss and told him I was planning on being on my best behavior tonight. He wasn't amused. Oh well, I guess I have an enemy. And he &$#%ed up a few more calls against us on a game that we lost in the bottom of the 7th.
Sheesh.
2 comments:
i'm so offended. you must now shut down your blog. oh. my. gosh. i thought christians (insert ramble about how pious and even-keeled all jesus' followers are supposed to be singing holy holy holy all day long).
how could you?
slow down there. you're turning into that guy.
but next time, you just need to take it over the top. like by following him out to his car, giving him the business or by following him all the way home. if there's one thing i know, its that the cops love softball harassment calls.
Post a Comment