Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Politics

Two posts in one day. I'm a blogging machine. May 2nd is an election day. Now, I may not be as cool as Diddy, and I don't have any catchy 'Vote or Die'-type slogan, but please vote anyway. Go to your polling place and vote. Your vote does matter. Check out the following link below to figure out who you want to vote for, then go do it.

http://www.ohioelectioncentral.com/zip_entry.asp

And if you have no idea who to vote for and you want my opinion, just ask. I'll be happy to share. And if you aren't registered, it ain't hard. Stop by a public library and say you want to register. They'll essentially do it for you. So go do it.

And also, what the heck is up with 270 site hits in the last week? Either you all care about what I write a whole lot more than I think you do, or Cally is padding my numbers by repeatedly hitting 'refresh', or you're all really really really bored. Or more likely, it's some combination of all of these things.

3 comments:

B-Call said...

dude, i'm totally padding your stats.
i'm checkin' your page for new posts and comments about every hour or less. i really need something else to do here at work.
sorry to get your hopes up.

scott d said...

FYI, I cannot blog Monday-Friday between the hours of 7am and 5pm, as my beloved company blocks blogger and the like. Thanks for the stats, though.

B-Call said...

dude, what's up with Ronnie Oester getting arrested this afternoon?