Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Middle of the Night

I have to be up at 5am, but I can't sleep. I've been meaning to put up these pictures, so I'm doing it now...

The Tobe unofficially weighs in at 18.5 pounds now, at 14 weeks old. I keep thinking he's gonna slow down, but apparently not. He'll be wrestling me and kicking my butt by August at this pace. His current favorite thing to (try to) do is roll over. I mean, he can't yet, but he's trying so hard. He'll get most of the way over, then freeze, and just lay there on his side for what seems like hours. And this pic is my all-time favorite picture ever. I've said before that he knows who I am. This pic is the best visual evidence I can show that he loves his daddy. And I love him. Cheesy? Yes. True? Absolutely. I'm amazed at how much love can be had for a little guy.
Bedtime.

3 comments:

B-Call said...

i love the Tobe. i can't wait to see him on Saturday. you did know about that didn't you.
i think the team of West, the Tobe and Aly will destroy us all in bocce ball.
how many bratts do you think the Tobe will eat???

scott d said...

Without a doubt, The Tobe will eat at least 4 brats on Saturday. And to prove how much of a man he is, he will wash them down with breastmilk.

Anonymous said...

Now THAT is a good looking kid.