All I know is that I found a Coca-Cola blog template that I liked quite a bit, hacked around on it, learned very little about html in the process, and ended up settling on this current template. Personally, I like it. Regardless, in the near future, it's going away.
I offered her the opportunity to do a re-design for me, and she has accepted. In her own words, she's going to "pimp my blog." In my own words, I'm "terrified and ecstatic." Keep her in line, Bouf.
3 comments:
So I whipped up a little idea here. Hack job HTML (just getting the swing back).
Custom Buttons, simple AOL-friendly loading time friendly colors and custom photoshopped banners. Those images are transparent.
I'll work a little harder when I am working a little less at "work".
Oh yeah...
the link.
http://meghynzoo.blogspot.com/
(example)
very nice meghyn - how about changing the font color on the side menus so the baseballs don't interfere with reading the links, etc.
Post a Comment