Saw that you'd been browsing my Xanga, and I thought I'd say hello. Mind if I ask what led you to my humble site?
Anyway, I've also got a blogger site or two, so if you'd like to stop by sometime please feel free. I think "Thinking Out Loud" is going to be the one that actually ends up taking off, so I'd recommend starting there.
6 comments:
scotty d...busting out the turtleneck! oh wait...is that a bath robe? it doesn't matter...your so playa!
are you about to eat his face? or is the Tobe staring at the cat eating your chicken?
That is one adorable baby. :)
Saw that you'd been browsing my Xanga, and I thought I'd say hello. Mind if I ask what led you to my humble site?
Anyway, I've also got a blogger site or two, so if you'd like to stop by sometime please feel free. I think "Thinking Out Loud" is going to be the one that actually ends up taking off, so I'd recommend starting there.
Nice to "meet" you! Have a great day!
Ha... think I figured it out. Jeri = JeriConnersMom from Xanga, huh. :) Okay, mystery solved!
Brooke, it's my Donald Trump bathrobe. It's my first robe. And it feels like I'm wearing a big roll of carpet.
Brian, no, I did not eat his face... although he does occasionally try to "latch on" to my ear or my nose...
Jeri... if you want to ask Kate a question... don't do it on my blog... I'd prefer not to be an intermediary...
And I find it a little creepy that people can see who visits their sites...
toby looks like he's about to eat your shoulder. fire it up kid!
Post a Comment