Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Why I Blog

Hanging out with a great friend earlier tonight, we were discussing how there is an unbelievable amount of crap on the internet. Not just sinful crap, which is obviously plentiful, but just plain useless crap. Much of this useless material is found in blogs that are much better than this...

I thought it might be a good idea to state for the record once again that I blog for me. I've always wanted to journal... I know that writing and evaluating oneself is a good idea, but I've never been faithful to sit down and write in a notebook. At some point, I'm going to print off all of the crap, err... thoughts I've posted on this page over the last year+ and put them all in a book. Someday, I'll really enjoy going back in time to read about what was on my mind in my son's first year of life.

You might find some of my posts insightful. You might find some of my posts offensive. You might find some of my posts stupid. You might find some of my posts somewhat humorous. Feel free to comment on anything, for any reason. I enjoy comments, whether they are in agreement, in disagreement, or just to say hello. Just know that I don't write for you. It's all about me, you know, since I'm an egotistical maniac.

Just wanted to clear that up. Now get back to your regularly scheduled life :-)

No comments: