We've finally decided that it's time to buy something new, so Robyn's gonna have to get to a store. If anyone wants this "beautiful" couch, leave a comment or email me at scott at impactwest dot com. Or just show up and haul it away. I'll help you put it in your truck or SUV. I'll gladly throw in the green couch slip (not pictured). It pulls out into a double bed, which is surprisingly comfortable for a sleeper sofa, in my humble opinion.
And if it's not gone by next Thursday, it's going to the curb.
2 comments:
How do you know it is comfortable? Are you on the sleeper sofa often? :)
VERY interesting that you went there... I was actually thinking about putting some sort of disclaimer for that very reason, but I have put a link to this post in a mass email to the church, so I held back...
And just for the record, I can honestly say that I've never been sent to "sleep on the couch." Although I must confess, there have been nights I'd rather have been there...
Post a Comment