Hypothetical situation:
Let's say there's a hypothetical office gift exchange. A hypothetical employee, let's call him Scott, has the opportunity to steal any gift available. The only available gift that Scott has any desire to steal happens to be the same gift that he brought to participate in the event. No one knew Scott brought that specific gift. Is it acceptable for Scott to steal the gift he brought? I need to know, so please leave a comment.
Not that I did that today. I mean... not that the hypothetical employee named Scott did that today... ummm... I gotta go...
Friday, December 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Heck yeah that's ok. You need to have some kind of fall back plan in case everyone elses gifts SUCK! If you were the only one to bring something worth stealing - go ahead and steal it back! But maybe remain anonymous about bringing said gift...
TAKE IT!!
hee hee!
Post a Comment