I'm tired of it all, and I approve this message. I'm all politicked out.
"Education, if you make the most of it, you study hard, you do your homework and you make an effort to be smart, you can do well. And if you don't, you get stuck in Iraq.''I don't think John Kerry is a butthole, but that quote is a butthole kind of thing to say. He was trying to say a hateful, insulting thing. It backfired, so he covers up. And I don't buy into this "I meant to say something else..." B.S. If he's such a brilliant man, then he shouldn't have botched such an important statement. Sometimes I really hate politics. Most of the time, actually. God forbid anyone actually tries to get something done. It's all about getting elected. It's just a job. Pathetic. Party lines. Gah.
--John Kerry
I thought about writing a long tirade about how wrong Kerry's statement was... then I found this picture and decided I'd let it do the talking for me.
1 comment:
The amount of money they myst spend on political ads, phone calls and mailings is sickening and can't be all that effective. The t.v. ads are so misleading. I hate politics!
Post a Comment