Monday, November 27, 2006

East Lansing, MI

Wow. Less than 36 hours after I proclaimed I'm enjoying UC football in large part due to the coach, he up and leaves. I never thought I'd be bummed about anything related to UC football, but I kinda am. Ever since Huggins went to Manhattan, KS, I've thought all the suddenly-Kansas-State fans here in town need to get a life and get over the fact that he's gone. And now, maybe I'm going to become a Spartan fan. Although, I maintain that Dantonio is a class act while Huggins, even though he is a fantastic coach, has a little way to go before I would call him a role model.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen, brother! I hate to see Dantonio go as well. Can't blame him, though. He'll have fan support in East Lansing...

Butros Butros said...

He'll have fan support...but most importantly he'll have bank support... 3x his payroll here... I don't blame him. You can't spell suck without UC.