In the shop. Dang. I sure don't enjoy throwing a few hundred dollars worth of repairs at a fifteen-plus-year-old car, but it's still better than having a car payment, I suppose.
I shall keep my word. I shan't say anything negative about the beautiful ol' hunk o' metal.
*Postscript: Assuming I get it back tonight, the plan is to take it to North Carolina next week. Why put miles on a Corolla when they can be put on a "worthless" old Buick? Plus, the Buick is a heckuva lot more comfortable ride.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Stay with the ole Boat....as long as she's safe and sound. Repairs are miniscule compared to a car payment. I'll put my ole Priv... http://wwwwalkintheparkcom.blogspot.com/search/label/Priva ...up to your Buick any day. Gitty-Up!
you should buy an rv and drive us on our baseball trip.
Post a Comment