"The wife" here...sorry for the brief Room 113 interruption....
35 Things That I Love About My Husband
1. He loves me
2. He loves our kids
3. He challenged his automatic tendencies to adopt my less mainstream parenting ideas
4. He values family
5. He tries to use my love languages though they are the opposite of his
6. He got Toby to love baths
7. Cuddling
8. Talking in bed before falling asleep
9. Doing kid bedtime routine together
10. He makes me chocolate chip pancakes, omelets and tea
11. His affinity for hot beverages
12. Taking walks
13. He thinks he looks hot in knee socks
14. He encourages me to do things I love
15. Muppets
16. He quotes Winnie the Pooh and Wonder Pets in casual conversation
17. He reads long difficult books to Toby even though he hates them because he thinks it will be good for Toby
18. He has a passion for music
19. He occasionally leads worship in front of 200 people while wearing no shoes
20. He gets a kick out of cutting patterns into the grass
21. He is passionate
22. He wants to be authentic and deep
23. He is almost always able to keep his mouth shut and not tell me about all of the world and baseball news that I don’t want to hear about
24. He reads to me
25. He sends me things to read that he thinks I would be interested in
26. He loves old buildings
27. He had faith in a calling enough to go against his logical, numbers oriented nature and buy the “money pit”
28. He has become quite the handyman, despite his original hesitance
29. He is patient
30. He is aware that our children are people with feelings and he generally tries to be sensitive even when it is confusing and counter-intuitive
31. He doesn’t forget holidays. He even plans ahead, and shops on his lunch break (weeks in advance)
32. He knows my favorite foods and my favorite places
33. He takes Toby to the store to buy me flowers when I am having a bad day
34. He tells me I am his best friend
35. He is my best friend
Friday, February 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment