- Sharing the blog love amongst family, the official wife is up to 3 posts. Apparently, while obtaining 11 hours of sleep last night in an effort to shake this nagging sickness, I missed out on a hellacious evening with Aimee. I'm deep sleeper, but I had no idea it was possible to sleep through an hour-and-a-half of nonstop baby screaming. However, that's what I'm told I accomplished last evening. Many thanks to mi'lady for allowing me to rest. Venting wife post here.
- The official sister (a.k.a. The Family Cook) has been published. Cin Weekly, that bastion of local journalism, selected the sister as its cook of the week. The lovely photo of the sister and her dish is taken in a beautifully-restored-and-familiar kitchen. (The dish definitely can serve more than 6, IMHO.)
- When the very cool photographer arrived at our house, the food wasn't quite finished yet. "Dave" introduced himself to all of us, and Toby immediately took a liking to him. Tobe took Dave by the hand and said "want to see my room? I'll show you my trains..." and led him away. Dave, certainly aware that he was a stranger in our house, looked back at me with a very uncertain face. I accompanied them upstairs, where Dave quickly tried to figure out a way to get back downstairs. It was quality.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Chapter 764, In Which The Family Cook is Interviewed, and Toby Takes a Stranger Upstairs
(Sorry for the long title, but Winnie-the-Pooh is oozing from my brain right now. Thus, it must be parodied in this post.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very cool! Congrats, Colleen!!
Post a Comment