As of Friday afternoon, I am unemployed. Pure awesomeness.
That's how badly my company is doing-- all non-marketing people are "laid off" a week in January and a week in February. It's very possible that the pattern will continue in future months, but that hasn't been announced yet.
Anybody have work that needs to get done this week? I have time...
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Zoinks Scoob.
I'll be praying for something big.
love you, buddy.
i'll be praying.
you should be the Bengals gm. then you could work for mike brown. how great is that?
lise lost her job this past monday. sucky position to be in, i know. really sorry it happened to you, bud.
bummer man! i'll be praying for you!
OMG Scott. I am so sorry! Praying for you all!
Sorry to hear the news. Bummer, big time! Good news, though: At least you didn't have to drive into work this morning in this crap!
Love you, brother!
Post a Comment