Lobenstein Farm may not be Augusta, but Sunday was beautiful in St. Leon, IN, again, for our family tradition unlike any other. Two years ago, a pregnant Robyn and I went... and later, I carved the infamous fetus pumpkin in honor of the soon-to-be-born kid. Last year, Tobe and my dad both made their first-ever pumpkin farm visit. This year was just another good time on the farm.
'Every picture tell a story don't it'.... The Tobes is blessed to have such caring, loving and fun parents. I could go on but nah..! He has a wonderful smile and that says it all.
This is two years in a row for both Gramby (scootering through the pumpkin patch) and Papi, or possibly "PaPa" if Tobby's version sticks. A really good day again this year.
6 comments:
dang that is a cute kid. that second pic needs to be in a frickin greeting card or something, man...
'Every picture tell a story don't it'.... The Tobes is blessed to have such caring, loving and fun parents. I could go on but nah..!
He has a wonderful smile and that says it all.
Dan W
you should have kept that ammo, dude. i'm greatly disappointed.
Oh my goodness he's starting to look more like you Scott
nc folk say thanks for the pics of TOBE
This is two years in a row for both Gramby (scootering through the pumpkin patch) and Papi, or possibly "PaPa" if Tobby's version sticks.
A really good day again this year.
Papi (Grandpa Steve) Duebber
Post a Comment