My never-ending birthday bash continues... tonight, dinner with the wifey without The Tobe; tomorrow, the Florence Freedom game with the lovely lady and with the kid (EDIT: the Florence Freedom game never happened, as it was cold and rainy. Yes, cold and rainy in mid-June); Sunday, the Reds game with a fun group of folks including the beautiful bride and the boy. Toby gets his first professional baseball experience this weekend. We'll see how it goes. Should be a fun weekend.
We bought a digital video camera the other night, so maybe I'll start experimenting with that. I'd like to make a couple short films entitled Toby and The Daddy Plane as well as Toby and Daddy The Exersaucer. YouTube is about to become my friend.
For some absolutely fantastic men's restroom education, check this out. I can't believe someone published that before me. Regrets...
I have no idea if the photo to the left will animate itself or not... if not, click here to see what is quite possibly my favorite short/bootleg animation ever. I think I could sit here and watch it for hours and keep laughing everytime the guy starts screaming in pain... I know, I'm a horrible person.
Finally, a little background on this final nugget of entertainment. Robyn and I have discussed that I am the oldest 25-year-old in the world. I'm only 25, but I can be such a crotchety old man. I figured I might as well use this to my advantage, so I decided my "old" 25 is old enough to go through a mid-life crisis. Here's an email conversation I had with Robyn on Wednesday... I was at work, she was at home...
Me (initial email): What I REALLY want (for my birthday)… this, this, this, or this.
Robyn (reply): Don't be greedy...you only get ONE.
Me (final email): Fair enough. I choose the first one.
Yep, that'd be ok... anybody wanna buy me a Mach1 or a Boss?
5 comments:
i'm like you - i can watch that stick dude light his lighter over and over again and still think it's the funniest (perverted) thing i've ever seen.
you ought to use it as your picture for AIM. that's how i first saw it used. :-)
and in other news: happy birthday, old man!
I would just like to say that I got all but 1 of the urinal questions correct.
Not sure that I agree/understand the "coupling" one.
that urinal quiz doesn't apply if you're in there with Simon, cuz he's gonna follow you wherever you go.
other question, where's the stall's in this bathroom??? That's the actual correct answer to about half of those questions. And if the handicapped stall is open, that's the correct answer to all questions.
Scott, I'll get you a Mach 3...but even at 25, you don't have all that much facial hair. Although I'm sure you'd use it on your noggin.
the animation is disturbing, and funny i must admit.
Happy Birthday to you!
Post a Comment