Holy heck. 4 weeks to go. It is now after midnight, which means there is exactly 4 weeks until the due date. Where did all the time go? Wow, I'm excited. And nervous. But mostly excited. And nervous. I think I want to scream, run away, hug everyone, bury my head in the sand... et cetera. There's gotta be some sort of life definition that would apply to me right now, other than "overwhelmed".
Dad had hip replacement surgery this morning. Crazy stuff, medicine these days. He had a bad hip joint, so they cut him open, sawed off the bad part of the bone, inserted a nice new fake bone, and sewed him up again. He seems to be doing quite well so far. I'm taking tomorrow off work to hang out at the hospital and do other assorted fun things.
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment