I don't have the ticket stub as proof (it's been so long since I've been to a concert, I handed my ticket to the ticket-taker and continued walking, neglecting to take my momento), but I was at the Bret Michaels concert a few weeks ago at the lovely Annie's. It was a good time... stupid loud... but a good time nonetheless, especially the company: my Budde Homestyle, Aaron the Knuckler, & The Most Reverend Carr.
He went on and on, talking about how his tour bus was shot at a few weeks ago in Boston. He had some colorful language for whoever it was that fired the gun. (Why this was necessary, I have no idea... I mean, who in their right mind would follow Bret Michaels around the country? Did he really think the shooter would be in Cincinnati to hear his diatribe? Then again, anyone who would shoot at Mr. Poison himself couldn't possibly be in his right mind anyway. The lesson, as always, is that I have no idea what I'm talking about.) Then I saw this headline the other day... apparently others are speculating that it is just a publicity stunt as well.
If I'm still trying to live off my fame acquired from the success of my debut album Room 113 in 20+ years, please take me out to pasture. And if you need a copy of this fine album, you can have your very own for a meager/affordable/bargain price of $10. Just let me know. But you better hurry, I don't have many left [cough, cough].
Monday, December 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
If you would like, Scott, I'll shoot at you to help your album sales increase.
All I'm asking is that you "Give me something to believe in . . . "
***Yes, shameless Poison lyric, but I thought it would be better than, "Talk dirty to me."
i've been "tearing down the walls" to see Poison since i got my first tape (Open Up And Say Ahh!) back in the late 80's.
lucky!!!!
/napoleon
Post a Comment