Well, we are smack dab in the middle of Christmas party season. Which means 2 things: (1) I'm guaranteed to gain at least 57 pounds in the month of December, and (2) White Elephant gift season is upon us. Fortunately, there is no shortage of excellent gag gifts around the Duebber household. Saturday night was the youth group party. I got very creative and picked up a few things that I have no use for... (insert picture of useless items here...)

And then promptly wrapped them up in a very elegant used Stein Mart box, and created my very own box set. (Insert picture of most excellent gift here...)
It was a good night for my ego, as the box set was stolen a couple times, meaning it was one of the better gifts there...? Or maybe there just weren't many quality gifts... either way... my wife is rather large at this point... (insert completely random and unprompted picture of a very cute smiley large wife here...)
And I can't let this ridiculous post come to a conclusion without mentioning my new prized possession from the Dowdy Christmas party 2 weekends ago... It's a very nice giraffe... I'm not quite sure what the heck it's made of, but man oh man is it flippin' sweet. (Insert picture of sweet giraffe here...)
A happy RamaHanuKwanzMas to all, and to all a good night...
1 comment:
excellent review... the giraffe makes me smile...
ema
Post a Comment