Friday night, I once again was blessed to play at Rohs Street with the wonderful Brooke Trisler. Great conversation before the show. Great hangout time with the man I was so honored to toast at his wedding this past summer. Amazing how two good friends can live less than a mile from each other and never hang out. Sad, actually. I think I'm going to make "busy schedules" the Room 113 Chach of the Day today.
I think the music was really good. I think we played remarkably well together, considering our practice schedule has been nonexistant. But not for the December show... practices are already scheduled! So mark your calendars, all ye faithful readers and blog-stalkers, for Friday evening, December 2. Be at Rohs Street Cafe in Clifton for an evening of good friends, quality music (including some never before covered by Brooke Trisler Christmas songs), and outstanding atmosphere/lattes. It's gonna be awesome! Don't miss your one remaining 2005 opportunity to see/hear The Brooke Trisler Band live at Rohs.
Maybe, if you're lucky, we'll play the Verve Pipe's most famous song again. Did the Verve Pipe ever record anything other than "The Freshmen"? We do it well... (shameless self-plug, buy our music, we're poor...)
Monday, November 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment