Sunday, September 16, 2007

Nothing Good Happens After Midnight

"I'm just in one of those moods. My credit card got declined and a cop chased me out of Kroger."
Robyn gets credit for the quote of the night. And we may or may not have eaten an entire box of Ho-Hos before getting home. And I'm almost certain that we are intoxicated off of fumes from polyurethane. So life isn't all bad.

Edit: Woke up Sunday morning with a horrible headache, but I was still in a mood of hilarity... and still had the munchies... so... umm... maybe now I know what huffing is like? Weird... at least I can still say I've never intentionally been high...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good things can still happen after midnight, folks. you could always make toby a little sister.

brk said...

ahhhhhhhh. polyurethane. mmmmmmmmmm. brings back some good memories!

CityKin said...

Just found your blog and find common interests with you. Hope your rehab continues well. Maybe you will continue on and rehab another house in the neighborhood? I know I'm thinking about doing it again.