Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The Official Wife says:

It is 9pm.
Scott fell asleep.
The cookies are gone.
So I suppose this is the perfect opportunity to hijack the blog to inform you all that Scott's birthday is coming up(June 7th). In honor of Scott's birthday we (you included) will be going to a Florence Freedom baseball game. I was informed that they do not suck.....or at least they don't suck as much as the Reds, and that the games are immensely entertaining. So, you should come.
Saturday June 9th, 6:05pm
And, at the very least, Scott will want to go out for meat after the game...a good time will be had by all.

1 comment:

Darren said...

So who is the unofficial Wife?

Sounds like you guys will have a blast. If I forget or get too overwhelmed with life Happy B-day kid.

I have some good news regarding the church stuff. I'll update you the next time I see you. We are movin' on!!! Thank ya Jesus!!!