"They need to find answers and I don't feel like I'm the problem. I've had three bad innings this year... Obviously, those three appearances are the bed I'm lying in right now. Numbers are numbers, and they feel like I'm the problem, so I'm out of here."Umm... Mr. Saarloos? Are you fully aware of your line so far this season? You know you are 0-4 with a 7.04 ERA, right? Surely, you know this. And while you haven't been horrible in every game, I'm not sure that 0-4 & 7.04 is the time to point the finger elsewhere...
--Kirk Saarloos, after being demoted to Louisville
...which leads me to my next question... if (a) the Reds need answers, and (b) you are not the problem, does that mean that (c) you are the answer? Again, I'll refer back to 0-4 & 7.04. Surely, you can't be saying that you are the answer?! What, with your 0-4 & 7.04?!
But wait, Mr. Saarloos, there's more. While I don't really think you were trying to portray yourself as the answer, it does seem as if you were hinting that there are others who are, in fact, the problem. Man up, Mr. Saarloos. Either say what you really think, or shut your hole and go fix that 0-4 & 7.04 at AAA. Seriously. I recommend just shutting up and saying "I'm sorry for how much I've sucked at times" and go get better. Cincinnati fans eat that stuff up.
One final thought... I thought you were going to be perfect for the Reds, specifically GABP, because you have a sinkerball. How's that workin' for you?
1 comment:
"At least I'm not Chris Freaking Hammond with his 168.0 ERA. Remember that guy?"
-Capt. Saarlooser
Post a Comment