All good things must come to an end at some point... could this Friday be my last show with Brooke Trisler? Something in me says no, this won't be the end, but it might be the last for awhile for me. We're all practiced up and we're sounding pretty dang decent, so come on out to the Underground on Friday night. Brooke, Tye, Myself, Andrew Young, and Sean the bassist. I'd tell you Sean's last name if I knew it. Really. Promise.
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sean kinsella...although a lot of people just call him BIG RON! i like to refer to him a KILLER!
Too Bad. Maybe I'll make it out.
By the way I drove by Impact the other day and thought of you. Which led to me thinking about the fact that Em and I finally got up enough courage to leave JW. I faced some demons last week and seem to be in a pretty good place right now. I might even give up set (drum) for good and go strictly percussion. I've basically been strictly percussion for the last two months anyway, but I now have some peace about it. Call me Scott. We need to get together.
D. Glass
Post a Comment